Favorite Place in the World

Favorite Place in the World

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bored, Just Bored.

There is nothing to really do in this town.

I find that extremely depressing considering that I
start school in less than two weeks. I want to have an adventure,
or at least to something fun before I have to sell my soul.

If you can't tell I'm really not looking forward to going back to school.
I've never been the type that like learning. I see it as means to an end,
but as far as being in class and following a curriculum, I get far too bored
and need something to stimulate me.

I had a blast last night though. Went muddin with Jeff and got the truck all dirty.
Came home and chilled for a while before going out to dinner. Olive Garden, I
must confess is nowhere near as good as Carrabba's. We picked the tactical option
and used a gift card though, free food is always better right? Came home just in time to
spend about half an hour sitting in the back of the truck in the middle of a field drinking
a few beers and watching the lightning, enjoying the nice cool breeze. We made it
into the truck just in time to avoid the downpour that ensued.

I loved hearing the rain all night, made for a much better morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment