Favorite Place in the World

Favorite Place in the World

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Here We Go

Fifteen days until school starts.

I've never written a blog, but hey why not?
I figure if nothing else I'll be able to look back
and see how crazy my year has been.

This summer has probably been the best I have experienced, and it was full of all sorts of fun and new experiences.
 - I met some awesome people I'm having a blast with.
 - I went on a cruise to the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Grand Turk, and St. Thomas.
 - I started working a job that I'm quite fond of (Mellow Mushroom)
 - There are many more but those would have to be the highlights.

I love the life I'm living and I can't wait to see what is in store for me.
I also really hope there is a big storm in the coming weeks, Arkansas is hot and the land could really use it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey kylie!!! Look forward to following your blog!!! ;) I love you and think you are going to have a fabulous year at law school!! Best of luck ;)

    ReplyDelete