Favorite Place in the World

Favorite Place in the World

Monday, August 22, 2011

I wanna rock right now. . .

First official day of law school today.
I'd say it was pretty good; made it on time, had all of my assignments done.
It definitely felt like sixth grade again:
             I had a locker I used again.
             I had class with the same people all day.
             I brought my lunch in a cute lunch box.
             I had to run across the street in front of the bus to get home.

I've been doing homework for a while now so I'm taking a study bread.

I have to admit it feels sooo much like fall; I can hardly wait!
I'm sitting here watching Hocus Pocus, had some awesome
garlic cheddar biscuits with mac and cheese, and I'm wearing my favorite pants
ever. (U of A work out pants)

Can't wait for football season... WOOOO PIG SOOIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment