Favorite Place in the World

Favorite Place in the World

Friday, August 12, 2011

Carne Asada Burritos!

I confess... one of my many guilty pleasures in life is finding small hole in the wall bars and eateries, and then enjoying the hell out of them. On the menu today is El Burri
to in Centerton. 
Oh my good sweet baby Jesus, half the menu is misspelled and half the store is a market 
featuring everything from dried peppers, to cheese, and Mexican candies. 
The real delight can be found on the last page of the menu, Mr. Burtio is a massive burrito 
stuffed full of your choice of meat (carne asada for me) topped with cheese sauce, pico, 
lettuce, and occasionally avocados!

For lunch Shae, my sister, and I shared a burrito with an order of white cheese dip. 
We have a bag full of chips, and containers of both salsa and white cheese dip left over 
and we are both suuuupppeeerr full!
Everyone should give it a try sometime, you won't be disappointed. *unless you're Jeff and you want San Diego style Mexican food. 

I feel semi-productive today. All of my calendars are currently synched, 
I went for a nice bike ride this morning, straightened up the kitchen, organized my 
school junk, and got lunch. Then again I've been up since six this morning, no freaking
clue why. 

Now I'm vegging watching Sponge Bob Squarepants (yes, another guilty pleasure is watching cartoons on Nickelodeon)

I'm starting to freak a little bit about next week, and going back to school. 
I've finally decided that everything will be ok, but I still freak about new things. 

Work tonight at four, then hopefully something fun. :-)

1 comment:

  1. BURTIO!
    Long time- long time!
    And that was MAINE with RUSH?
    MEESE says it is and he says it 's with CALIZ!
    And so does CARMEN- FRADO...
    So you better tell DA!
    They're the ones in POPPINDA!
    And they got a load of ANTSY- ANKILL!
    OSIRIS- PETWOOD.
    MARY PAT and JEB, no longer " good".
    And either is MP in LA and WASHINGTON and FLORIDA.

    ReplyDelete