Favorite Place in the World

Favorite Place in the World

Friday, August 19, 2011

Officially a Law Student Now.

I just finished law orientation. Now for the Student Bar Association picnic, which should be a blast.
I'm actually quite ready to start. And to relax for my last weekend before school starts.
I'm getting a head start on the relaxation by meeting with Andrew, who is my protoge :-).

Orientation was pretty boring, but we actually learned a few interesting things.
Along the way I had some really odd thoughts. I figured I'd share all the notes that I
took during the past few days.

There are A LOT of balding men in this room.
TOO early not to be able to move around.
What do I wanna do/ where do I wanna go?
Bill Clinton, can I just have your life?
Yay, free therapy!
Check reasons you can't be licensed in Arkansa
Bill and Hillary were both professors here
Reinvention
I'm so glad I'm used to parking on campus
Exam Soft Session
Civics: = Tolley= torture!
FERPA hold?
High incidence of depression
stream of consciousness
I wonder if anyone else is this bored
I loved Dr. Webb, why doesn't she teach law?
I wish I was telekinetic.
MPN?
Fucking douces getting rid of subsidized loans
I miss rush and ADPi at MSU
Bar association
Only work 20 hours
this guy talks really slow and dry like well done steak
I'm COLD!
I'm broke out, of course. Damn Stress!
Hmm...
Research projects are still not my strong suit.
I Need a suit
I love jason's Deli, but now I want their salad bar, YUMM!
People who say yummo bug the shit out of me.
Am I a bad person?
 I miss Purple Pecker
Don't think anyone is smarter than you
Russia, don't think I want to go to Russia
Reference librarians - seem like cool dudes
If the library is short staffed they should just hire me.
I'm nervous about dinner, what if I'm not classy enough?
I need new/more make-up.
I should pay more attention
Getting dinner invites reminded me of bid day.
 I feel like I should have a masters degree already.
Josh doesn't have a masters.
Josh looks like he lost weight.
Multiple min in blue = good. Men in purple = not so much.
I prefer the public library its extremely nice.
15 minute grace period for study rooms
I MISS YOU.. i'll never tell.
Paranormal Activity 2 tonight, who wants to join
NO FUNIONS! They smell like feet!
RESPECT find out what it means ot me
My head hurts *BIG YAWN*
Card access to the library- go home after midnight
U of A Law will ge rid of viruses and malware for you.
Fabolus- I can spell I swears it.
I need a back up hard drive or sd thingy
Oppotunities - can I work in Jamaica??? no seriously!
common sense and sanity - necessary for law? I'm screwed.


Yeah.. that was actually just the first day.
I may post links to my actual class notes.
But that would be way later, after I figure out how to do things.
I have a little bit more homework, but nothing bad.

I'm ready for a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment