Favorite Place in the World

Favorite Place in the World

Monday, August 8, 2011

Crazy Lazy Days.

For the past week I have been receiving packages containing the chains that will for the next semester bind me.  This is the current result. Five books have arrived and there are still quite a few to go. I have to admit it is extremely daunting to think about.

Today has been an odd, odd day.
Woke up to a less than wonderful morning, but hey it tends to happen, especially when people choose to do things that are less than intelligent and logical. Easy to get over.
Decided to go to Fayetteville with my sister. She had to drop off some scholarship papers and I needed a
new student I.D. I have a tendency to loose those little buggers on a regular basis.
In high school I lost at least three. I lost my original Missouri Sate ID and now I've lost my original U of A ID.
It just makes me sad that now the ID cards are hideously UGLY. When I purchased the original it featured the picture of a razorback and the usual info. Now they are completely different (pictures to come later).

Fayetteville was a smoldering 104 degrees today when we braved the streets. We picked the absolute worst time to take a trip. In Bentonville, only thirty minutes away, a storm broke loose and it poured, by the time we returned the storm was over. Sad day, but at least it feels nice enough to walk outside without blocks of ice tethered to the body with multiple fans blasting in your face.

Thanks to the rain, I'm off to go mudding with Jeff. :-) Great times.


MISS YOU PURPLE PECKER!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too! i need my sc fix... im going to florida at semester, i think i may need company :)

    ReplyDelete